The battle for market share is rampant amongst manufacturers in the construction and industrial trades. Today’s challenges include:
- Channel convergence
- Increased competition
- Channel and competitor consolidation
- Changing buying habits and decision drivers
- More focus on vertical and application marketing
Manufacturers are asking:
- Which channel will end-users and contractors buy from?
- How can I differentiate my products, services and myself to various channel stakeholders?
- How do my “customers” perceive me?
- What do my sales organizations need to be successful?
- Where is the market going? And “whom” is the market?
- What does my brand mean, and to whom? Does it define me the way I want to be defined?
- Where are growth opportunities?
- What does my channel need to help us mutually grow sales?
- How can I segment my channel to improve my overall performance?
Channel Marketing Group helps manufacturers answer these questions, and more. Our channel expertise, and work with distributors and manufacturer reps, helps us understand channel-wide challenges so we can gain insights that enable win-win recommendations.
Be it developing your channel strategy, enhancing your distributor planning process and “program”, conducting a manufacturer rep 360o, soliciting distributor and end-user feedback, designing a channel engagement strategy to capture incremental sales and share or solicit competitive and marketplace insights, we can deliver ideas that will drive results.